The Naam Shabana actress Taapsee Pannu celebrates her 31st birthday today. She is one of the few actresses in the industry who has given us some extremely powerful movies and has done diverse roles. From damsel in dress to the agent who can crack open your skull, the actress did not give into mainstream Bollywood and has shown us she is definitely a lady of substance. So, on this special occasion here are 10 things you will probably find interesting about the 3- year old star, have a look-
- Like everyone Taapsee has also got a cute nickname, which only a few people know. Her near and dear ones call her Maggi.
- She was a very enthusiastic kid even in school. She learned Kathak and Bharatnatyam when she was in young and has not only participated but also won several inter-college dance competitions.
- We all know it is not easy to go on back to back shoots and imagine having 7 releases in a single year. In 2011 this hardworking actress had 7 movies released in South India to her name.
- Taapsee Pannu is a total package of beauty with brains. The Baby actress made sure she completed her education and is a graduate in Computer Science Engineering from the Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology in New Delhi.
- She has an app to her name! Apart from working as a software engineer, Taapsee had also developed an app called FrontSwap during her college days.
- She has no interest in star boys and says would never date one. She once in an interview said, "I have never dated a star and will never date one and that I can write and give you on a stamp paper. I am clear that there can be only one star in the relationship and that's me. I personally don't think it can work out between an actor and an actress,"
- She does not drink. Imagine being an actress while staying sober at the high-end parties, our Mulk star says she does not like the taste and is high on life instead.
- When it comes to movies she is a huge fan of the X-men series. She also loves Chak de India and her own movie Pink.
- It was never her plan to be a part of movies. It was by pure luck that she was once offered a chance to act in a movie and that is what led her here. We for one can't imagine our cinema without this lady.
- Although she did not win the Miss India 2008, she was the Pantaloons Femina Miss Fresh Face and Safi Femina Miss Beautiful Skin in the pageant and surely a winner for all of us! Later she was also a part of
GetGorgeous pageant held on Channel V.
Here's to wishing her a very Happy Birthday!