Ginger, one of the healthiest herbs in the world was originated from China. It is packed with approx. 40 antioxidant properties that
- It has proved to be a beneficial remedy for dandruff. Applying
maskof ginger juice and olive oil on scalp for half an hour helps to get rid of dandruff.
- It also helps in lightening the skin complexion. Massaging with
mixtureof ginger juice and honey on facehelps to get beautifulcomplexion
- It also soothes skin burns. Applying cotton soaked in
gingerjuice helps to give relief to the affected area.
- Ginger has proved to be very beneficial for stimulating hair growth. Applying ginger on scalp increased the blood circulation and strengthens hair strands. Massaging scalp with ginger and jojoba oil helps to promote hair growth.
- Ginger has
anti-agingproperties and its application on facemakes the skin toned. Applying mixtureof ginger powder, honey and lemon juice on face for half an hour makes the skin look young.
- Ginger contains vitamin B6 which is a great remedy for
treatmentof morning sickness and doctors often suggest pregnant women totake ginger juice with water for morning sickness
lesspeople know that ginger is very beneficial for menstrual Cramps and if ginger in the form of tea or juice is taken at the beginning of the menstrual period, will reduce menstrual cramps.