Intermittent fasting has become the latest diet craze as it can help you to lose weight and also promotes good health and a longer life. Intermittent fasting is an eating pattern that that cycle between a period of fasting and non-fasting during a certain period. Here are few of the health benefits of intermittent fasting –
- If you are overweight or obese, intermittent fasting can help you lose weight and improve your health. It helps to decrease stomach size and improves cholesterol and blood pressure level.
Alsoit enhances hormone function and lowerinsulin levels in the body which facilitate weight loss.
- Intermittent fasting helps to maintain and improve your total cholesterol and triglyceride levels which promotes a healthy body composition and reduces the risk of diseases like diabetes, cancer, problems related to stomach etc. It helps in increasing immunity in the body and is also effective to reduce ageing and inflammation.
- Intermittent fasting helps you live longer. It has been proved that restricting calories is a way of lengthening life and with this
fastingyou can get the benefits of an extended lifespan without the hassle of starving.
- Intermittent fasting boosts the production of
essential protein called BDNF which helps to increase and protect brain cells which very facilitatesincreased memory, concentration and makes you more resilient to stress.
- Intermittent fasting is one of the best ways to control bothersome skin conditions caused
fromfood sensitivities. It offers impressive benefits and helps your skin to remain healthy and look young.