- Android applications began slamming haphazardly for certain clients, including mainstream applications like Gmail, Facebook, Messenger, and others.
- Google has distinguished the issue and is dealing with a fix.
- Up to that point, we several answers to help you prevent Android applications from smashing.
Some Android applications began smashing for clients yesterday for no evident explanation. These influenced applications are not identified with one another, which has created a great deal of turmoil among clients.
The hidden justification Android applications smashing yesterday was a carriage update to the Android System WebView application. Google carried out an update yesterday, after which random Android applications began slamming for certain clients.
Also, Read - Axis Bank Launches its own line of Wearable payment devices that only cost $10 apiece
This created turmoil, and in the event that you are among one of them, we two or three answers for you until Google carries out another update to fix the issue.
In the event that Android applications are smashing for you, here is how you can deal with fixing it:
1. Uninstall updates to Android System WebViewThis is the most straightforward answer for fix the Android applications slamming issue.
To uninstall updates to Android System WebView, follow these means:
1. Open Settings, go to Apps - > Android System WebView.
2. Presently, tap on the three-speck menu on the upper right.
3. Then, tap on the 'Uninstall updates' choice.
That ought to address the issue.
For certain clients, the three-dab menu probably won't be noticeable. All things considered, just tap on the 'Uninstall' catch and you can then uninstall the most recent update.
2. Debilitate Google ChromeOn the off chance that you can't discover the Android System WebView application in the Apps area, the other alternative is to handicap Google Chrome.
When you do that, the Android System WebView application ought to get obvious.
To incapacitate Google Chrome, follow these means:
Open Settings, go to Apps - > Google Chrome.
Tap the 'Incapacitate' button.
That is it.
In the event that the applications quit slamming now, there is no compelling reason to uninstall Android System WebView refreshes.
On the off chance that applications keep on slamming, you should uninstall refreshes. Follow the means referenced in the principal strategy.
Also, Read - Technews: Sony Is Working On System That Turns Bananas Into Game Controllers
Note that there will not be any information misfortune as you're not uninstalling Google Chrome - you're essentially incapacitating it. When you re-empower the application, you will actually want to peruse obviously. However long it is crippled, you can evaluate elective internet browsers like Mozilla's Firefox, or Microsoft Edge, among different alternatives.
Google is chipping away at a fixWhile the two stages referenced above ought to tackle the issue of Android applications smashing on your telephone, those arrangements are an impermanent fix.
Google has recognized the issue and said it is dealing with a fix. When the new update has been carried out, ensure you introduce it from the Google Play store.
Subscribe to our Newsletter for Daily Updates
Catch us for the latest gadgets, Technews, Technology, the Launch of new mobile phones, and much more.
Thumbnail Image Credit - IMC Grupo