One of the finest rising star of Bollywood, Taapsee who was born on August 01. She has been into Telugu, Hindi, and Tamil Films. She has worked as a software professional and had pursed modeling before becoming an Actress in the Indian Film Industry. Also, she has appeared in several commercial ads during her modeling career. There are some of the facts which you should know if you are a true fan of Taapsee.
- Careless Actress: Taapsee was a careless brat in childhood and always loved to go to a school where she was always active in extra-curricular activities.
- Nickname: Taapsee nickname is “Maggie”, due to her curly locks of hair.
- Pro- Dancer: She is a professional dancer and had started learning “Kathak” and “Bharatanatyam” since fourth grade. She has even won several inter-college dance competitions.
- Apart from studies, she was very much into the extra-curricular activities in her school and college days.
- She was always bein a very brilliant student and also have cracked the CAT exam and scored 88% in the entrance exam.
- She got into the industry by participating on Channel V, Get Gorgeous Pageant.
- During her college days, Taapsee had done ads and assignments for recognizable brands like Reliance, PVR, Pantaloons, etc. She had even participated in Miss India 2008 pageant and won the titles of Pantaloons Femina Miss Fresh Face and also Safi Femina Miss Beautiful Skin.
- Taapsee is an entrepreneur as well as she runs an event management company known as “The Wedding Factory”.
- She is a great squash player.
Taapsee made her debut film in 2010, in Telugu film Jhummandi Naadan. She is a jat Sikh. She was born in Delhi but her Hometown in Ludhiana, Punjab. She has done her schooling from Mata Jai Kaur Public School, Delhi. And her college was Guru teg Bahadur from which she has done her B.Tech from Computer Science engineering.
Favorite Food: Danish Pastry, Chinese Cuisine, Parathas, Chole Puri, Kachori, and Papdi Chaat.
Favorite Film: Rockstar and The Twilight series
Favorite Holiday Destination: Europe and Maldives
During her college days, she was a public speaker. She has learned Kathak for 8 years from the famous, Birju Maharaj.
Taapsee is a big fan of Powerpuff girls (cartoon character lover). She is one of the popular faces of the magazine, “Just for women”, and “MaaStars”.