With billions of dollars in investment made in hundreds of movies every year, Bollywood has made an outstanding and far-reaching impact upon the global filmmaking market. Therefore we will tell you about the top 15 highest-grossing Hindi films worldwide.
- Dangal (Rs. 2,209.3 Crores) - Dangal has been the most successful Indian film in recent times and one of the best in the class of all generations of Hindi cinema. Dangal performed extremely well in China and other countries as well.
- Baahubali: The Conclusion (Rs. 1,792 Crore) - The Baahubali franchise has been a great success in the Hindi movie industry. The film grossed a total of Rs.1792 cores within few months of its release.
- Secret Superstar (Rs. 975.34 Crores) - Another movie starring Amir Khan, has made its way to one of the highest grossing films of all time. Even with a lukewarm response in the domestic market, it surely was popular it in the international sphere, and it helped the production house to gain Rs.975 Crores.
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan (Rs. 970.05 Crores) - Salman Khan's much-awaited movie made it on the list because of its huge popularity in both Indian and overseas market.
- PK (Rs. 854 Crores) - A very offbeat film which challenges the Indian orthodox traditions towards their faith in God, PK has been a people's favorite worldwide. It had an income of 854 Crores which was one of the highest.
- Sultan (Rs. 589.25 Crores) - This sports drama is packed with intense action and has Salman Khan playing the lead role. The film grossed Rs.589 crores combining the domestic and international revenue market.
- Dhoom 3 (Rs. 589.2 Crores) - The Dhoom series have been a great success since it's the first installation came out. Dhoom 3 is the highest grossing movies of the series and earned huge bullion. Dhoom is an Indian superhit series. We all have watched Dhoom, haven't we?
- Padmaavat (Rs. 585 Crores) - Bhansali is one of the greatest Indian filmmakers of all time, and this movie is one of his most controversial. But it went on to be a superhit and earned him a fortune.
- Tiger Zinda Hai (Rs. 570 Crores) - Another Salman Khan movie that received a great response from the people, Tiger Zinda Hai made it big.
- 3 Idiots (Rs. 459.96 Crores) - One of the most popular Indian movies ever made, it was a money spinner for Rajkumar Hirani in 2009.
- Prem Ratan Dhan Payo (Rs. 432 Crores) - This family drama starring Salman Khan received good response from the people and earned in triple digits for the production.
- Chennai Express (Rs. 423 Crores) - Rohit Shetty and Shahrukh Khan made it big with one of the most popular movies in Indian cinema.
- Dilwale (Rs. 408.15 Crore) - Dilwale not only earned a huge revenue at home but also from the audience at the international level.
- Kick (Rs. 360 Crore) - Kick became popular among the people not only because it had Salman as the lead role but because he was a superhero in it.
- Happy New Year (Rs. 352 Crore) - We all have watched Happy New Year, haven't we? This action comedy movie made a huge income.
So here are the top 15 highest-grossing Hindi films worldwide of all times.