Krystal D'Souza celebrates her birthday today, February 28. She is one of the main actresses in the television sector and has been part of programs such as Kahe Naa Kahe, Kya Dill Mein Hai, Kasturi, Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil, Baat Hamari Pakki Hai, Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai and Ekk Nayi Pehchaan, Brahmarakshas-Jaag Utha Shaitaan, and Belan Wali Bahu. She was also a part of the Amitabh Bachchan's movie Chehre. For her birthday, here are some lesser known facts about her.
- When she was 16, Ekta saw her outside the university and was asked to take an audition.She passed it and started it just for fun.
- Acting was not Krystle's first career choice. She always wanted to be a flight attendant and entered the entertainment industry by chance.
- The actress is Catholic and speaks English at home. Therefore, it was difficult for her at one point to give very interesting Hindi dialogues.
- There was a contest, sexiest Asian Women listed by eastern eye and in it, she was ranked at 19th.
- Krystle has a huge bag craze. She has different sizes and shapes. She also has a range of colors of bags that cost up to 1 lakh.
- She is a complete child mother, and her mother fondly calls her by the nickname Bubbly. Her friends also call it keto.
- Her favorite actresses and models are Hrithik Roshan and Priyanka Chopra.
- Goa is her absolute favorite travel destination and she finds the place stressful.