Famous TV and film actor Siddharth Shukla passed away on September 2. The winner of Bigg Boss 13 died, according to initial reports, of a heart attack on Thursday. The exact cause of his death is not yet known, which is why an autopsy was performed at Cooper Hospital in Mumbai on Thursday. Sidharth was 40 years old and survived by his mother and two sisters. According to a PTI report, the actor was taken to Cooper Hospital on Thursday morning, where a doctor pronounced him dead.
The news of his death left the film and television industry in shock. Since the news broke, his close friends came to the hospital and then went to his house to offer their condolences to his family. Varun Dhawan, Rahul Mahajan, Rashami Desai, Rahul Vidya, Ali Goni, Jasmin Bhasin, and many more were in mourning as they visited the late artist's home on Thursday. An autopsy report is expected today. According to reports, the late actor's funeral will also take place in the city today.
Here are the latest updates on this story:
- The late actor's funeral will reportedly take place in Oshiwara at 12 noon. According to a report, the body was originally scheduled to be cremated at Brahma Kumari. But due to permitting issues, this will now be done in Oshiwara.
- That said, the late actor's autopsy report is expected today.
- Siddharth Shukla's guest on Bigg Boss 13, Arhan Khan, who always disagreed with the late actor, revealed that the two cleared up their misunderstandings by meeting once after BB13. He also claimed that he and Siddharth planned to work together.
- Karanvir Bohra revealed in an interview that not a week passed before she texted Siddharth Shukla for a show. Karanvir wanted to do a show and wanted the deceased actor to come as a guest.
- Ali Goni took to his Twitter account and spoke in a few lines about Shahnaz Gil's condition after Siddharth's death. He wrote: "Chehra jo humesha haste hue dekha.. khush dekha.. lekin aaj jaisa dekha bass dil toot gaya Broken heart stay strong sana.. #numb #heartbroken (The face I always saw smiling, happy...but how I saw it today, it broke my heart.)"
- Tahseen Poonawalla , another Bigg Boss guest from Sidharth Shukla, spoke about this horrible incident and revealed that he is in Pune for work and that he will be coming to Mumbai for the late actor's funeral. He also claimed that he had been in contact with Sidharth throughout the confinement.