Bollywood never fails to keep us entertained – be it with amazing movies or with some of the most controversial issues between the celebrities. If you love your bit of spice and gossip, then you should definitely check out these 20 Controversial Statements by Bollywood celebs that sparked a fire in the film industry. Already excited to read? Well, we will not keep you waiting any longer as we present to you the most heated and controversial statements that were told by the celebs in recent years. So take a look at these sensational remarks which might leave you with your jaws dropped.
- Aamir’s Statement on Shah Rukh Khan in His Blog – Aamir said that Shah Rukh is licking his feet and he is feeding biscuits to him now, and then there is nothing more he can ask for. He wrote this in his blog and needless to say created a lot of stir in the Bollywood community.
- Karan Johar On Priyanka Chopra – He said that “using their hired PR machinery and hiding behind so-called friends to get news into tabloids is nothing but spineless and lame” no wonder Priyanka was very offended.
- Sonam Kapoor On The Acting Skills – Recently Sonam Kapoor enraged a lot of fans and fellow celebrities by commenting that “just because one looks ugly doesn’t mean he/ she can act.” She said this because she was asked about how people think she is not an actress.
- Naseeruddin Shah’s Jab On Farhan Akhtar – He is not very fond of the new age actors as Naseeruddin Shah said clearly, “Farhan Akhtar films are the ones I clearly don’t care for,” Ouch!
- Priyanka Chopra’s Reply To Kareena Kapoor – When Kareena Kapoor Khan claimed that her Movie Heroine is going to be a bigger hit than Fashion, Priyanka Chopra Replied by saying, “Well I guess if you don’t have one (national award) then it’s just sour grapes, you know, what do I say?”
- Jaya Bachchan On Shah Rukh Khan – When SRK made a couple of snide remarks on Aishwariya rai, the mother in law Jaya Bachchan took over and said, “I would have slapped Shah Rukh if he had made an infamous statement about Aishwariya in my presence.”
- Anushka Vs. Deepika Competition – Needless to say they are two leading actresses of the Bollywood industry and so Anushka in an interview said, “I am Kashyap’s and Hirani's choice, she is Ayan’s and whosoever’s. I never pull anybody down, that makes me nice, right?” indeed nice.
- Sonam Kapoor On Shobaa De – Featuring the second time on this list, after Shobha De criticized one of her films she tweeted. “ Guys pls don’t take Shobhaa De seriously, she is a fossil who is getting no action and going through menopause, so just for her…(SIC)”
- Deepika Padukone About Ranbir Kapoor – In 2010 on Koffee with Karan when she was asked what she wants to gift her ex she replied, “I’d like to gift a pack of condoms to Ranbir because he uses them too much” ouch the burn is real here.
- Salman Khan On The Movie Guzaarish – The film which starred Hrithik Roshan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Guzaarish was a flop, but what Salman said sparked controversy between them. He said,” Arre Koi Kutta Bhi
- Kareena Kapoor On Aishwarya Rai Bachchan – When the two were compared, Kareena Kapoor said something which stirred the pot. She said. “There is no point in comparing me with Aishwarya. We are from two different generations” really Kareena?
- Sonam Kapoor On Aishwariya Rai – When Loreal Paris wanted Aishwariya to walk the Cannes red carpet even though Sonam Kapoor was the new brand ambassador she took a jab at Aishwarya and said. “Ash has worked with my dad, so I have to call her aunty
- Ashutosh Gowarikar On Priyanka Chopra – This one was unsettling not just for the actress but for the viewers as well. During the IIFA awards when she won the best stress award, he said,” Priyanka I love you, but I don’t know how you got the award for best actress when Aishwariya was also nominated in the same category for Jodhaa Akbar.” No wonder she was left fuming about these Bollywood Celebrities statements.
- Salim Khan On Salman Khan And SRK – After shah rukh khan and Salman Khan has a big fight, and everything was getting resolved, Salman’s father said something really controversial in an interview. He stated that “Salman and shah rukh can never be friends.” Oh boy!
- Vishal Bharadwaj On The Censorship – The director who is known for his raw depiction in his films was enraged when the censor board cut off his scenes, so he said, “ the censor board is behaving like Taliban, it should be censored and chopped” Can’t say we disagree to this though.
- Ranveer Singh To A Fan – When A fan tried to flirt with his girlfriend Anushka Sharman, Ranveer Singh lost his cool and lashed out. He threatened the fan that, “Mind your language. She is my girlfriend; I will break your nose” needless to say the fan and many others were intimidated by this remark.
- Shahid Kapoor On Kareena Kapoor – Even though they have highly successful films up their sleeve together when asked about working with his ex-flame, Shahid said, “ if my director wants me to work with a cow or a buffalo I am ready to do it” Kareena wasn’t very happy with this remark though.
- Salman Khan About SRK On The Fallout – After shah rukh khan and Salman Khan fell out, and he was asked whether or not he will miss him, he gave a sizzling hot reply. He stated. “Shah Rukh Khan meri girlfriend Nahi
thi. Apni puranigirlfriends ko miss Nahin Karta Shah rukh ko kya karunga” well this was one of the most interesting statements in Bollywood.
- Amir Khan On The Movie Black – Even though everyone critically acclaimed the Amitabh Bachchan
starrermovie black, Aamir Khan has some other views. He said, “I did not like the film. I found it very insensitive; it sends out the wrong signals. It was extremely manipulative; the performance was also over the top”.
- Abhay Deol On Mumbai Hotel Raids – After Mumbai police took a raid on the hotels and arrested a lot of consenting adults then he took a blow at the police of the country. He said, “It is normal to worship the penis in our country. So why is sex demonized so often?” a question we ask as well.
So, these were the 20 biggest celebrities Controversial Statements ever made by Bollywood celebrities. Were you too shocked to read them just like we were? Yes, that’s a normal thing to happen. So, it’s time for you to digest these spicy bits of news and then gossip about it with your friends. Make sure you share this article with your friends and family who deserve to be equally entertained about these feuds. Bollywood never fails to entertain you, and we aim to do the same. So go and tell this new information to your gossip-loving friends.