Facing problems with streaming? Not enough speed? Is the video buffering very much that it is irritating to watch? No worry! there is another great option that is downloading. Nowadays social media sites have many informative and entertaining videos. Many top videos are uploaded daily.
Due to this the need for going to a video site and watching videos has been reduced as it is more convenient. Through this people can perform their daily social work, connect with people and at the same time also watch videos of things going around the world.
Why use apps to download social media videos?
Many people like to stream videos, but everybody doesn’t have the same network speed so it seems good to download videos which can be done by many apps available on the internet.
Generally downloading a video can be done by clicking on a download link but social media videos don’t have download links. So is it the end? No there are many good apps available on the internet that provides the user's facility to download these social media videos even on a poor network.
Advantages of downloading
- Stored locally –
If a person downloads a social media video instead of streaming it, then it is ensured that the social media video has been completely stored in the desired storage place.
- Through this, the user has the benefit of watching it anytime and anywhere even without an internet connection and that even for unlimited times.
- Most apps have malware and virus scanners to ensure the file is safe to use and doesn’t possess any threat to the device.
- Legitimate sites and apps –
Numerous legitimate sites have plenty of authorised and licensed sites that can safely download social media videos for users. They can be used to download from any type of social media sites.
- Another great factor is that most of them are free. Some are paid, but they have advantages of their own.
- Compatibility –
Most of the apps are compatible with all types of devices and platforms may it is iOS or Android.
- If anyone is using a device with old OS, then there is no need to worry. If the social media is accessible, then it is almost possible that the app can download it. Also, most of these apps have their video players that can play videos of almost any type of format.
- Price –
Most of the apps are free to download, but some apps have some paid features which are great like the ability to adjust video quality download while downloading, ability to download only audio etc.
- It is to be noted down that even if these features are not bought then also the user can normally download social media videos.
Internet connections are not always reliable, right? There can be times when a person wants to watch a video online but the network is too slow to stream it, or the data pack has expired then it becomes very difficult to watch it until and unless the person has downloaded the video using an app earlier. This provides the user with the ability to watch it without a proper or no internet connection!