'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' fame Kirti - Mohena kumari got married to Suyesh Rawat, much awaited Royal bride's Rajput bridal look is out
Season of shaadis has begun and it is really amazing to see our loved ones getting engaged and tying the knot with a partner of their choices. It's not only about our near and dear ones, we feel the same for our favourite celebs also. When celebs get married, we feel as if we are part of the wedding and we do enjoy small - small moments. We feel so crazy to see what are they wearing, what kind of clothes, what kind of jewellery etc. The first look of every occasion like haldi, Mehandi, engagement and finally marriage becomes a much-awaited moment for all of us.
These moments of celebs life becomes more exciting for us when the big shot fat wedding involves our traditions and traditional attires. I am sure by the time you all must have guessed that we are talking about the recent wedding of the season.
'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' fame Kirti - Mohena kumari Singh and her hubby, Suyesh Rawat, the son of Uttarakhand Cabinet Minister Satpal Maharaj tied the knot on October 14, 2019. They entered the bond of holy matrimony. During the wedding, the talk of people was the look of Mohena Kumari Singh who wore traditional Rajput bridal lehenga.
On 14 October, the time was around 9 when Mohena Kumari Singh made her royal appearance as a Rajput bride. In her Rajput bridal look, she walked towards her wedding mandap, under the phoolon ki chadar. From tip to toe, Mohena looked simple and gorgeous. She has proved simple is the new and trendy look. She was in traditional red Rajputi poshak with pallu drawn over her head, small bindi, matha patti and borla (maang tikka), traditional jadau nath and all-red chooda.
Major highlights of the wedding
- In October 2018, a picture of Mohena Kumari Singh had surfaced on the internet. She was wearing a traditional Rajputana Poshak in this picture. Everyone was feeling this picture belongs to her secret roka ceremony in her hometown, Rewa. But Mohena refuted the rumours.
- In February 2019, Mohena cleared the air and told about her fiancé Suyesh Rawat. They both had exchanged rings in Goa.
- Mohena Kumari Singh and Suyesh Rawat’s pre-wedding festivities had begun on October 13, 2019. It started with a colourful mehendi ceremony, followed by a sangeet night and haldi ritual.
- For the mehendi ceremony, Mohena wore green sharara with pink pallu and traditional royal jewellery. And for the sangeet night, Mohena wore pastel lehenga. On the other hand, the groom-to-be, Suyesh wore green bandhgala with pink and dark green floral motifs embroidered all over it.
- Finally, the wedding day has arrived. On October 14, 2019, Mohena tied the knot with Suyesh Rawat, the son of Uttarakhand Cabinet Minister Satpal Maharaj.
- Mohena wore red Rajputana Poshak with traditional jadau jewellery and red chooda. Her groom, Suyesh wore beige-hued embroidered sherwani and safa.
- In a grand royal affair with more than two lakh guests, Suyesh and Mohena became man and wife in Haridwar.
- The day 14 October 2019, the wedding day was so special and grand affair as it is after 100 years that a princess is getting married in the royal family of Rewa.
- Mohena’s reception and bidaai will take place on November 9 and 10 in Rewa.
When asked about her traditional attire choice, Mohena Kumari Singh said, "My entire wedding trousseau has been finalised by my sister-in-law Yuvrani Vasudhara Raj Lakshmi and by my mother Maharani Ragini Singh. I am pretty much just going to pick up those bags and go to my new house."
When asked if she will be shifting to Dehradun post her wedding with Suyesh Rawat, Mohena Kumari Singh had stated, "I am never gonna miss dancing as I am not going to leave dancing. Everyone is asking me how are you leaving everything and going. Let me tell you people mistake experiences to be things. Experiences are those things that you cherish for life and you take with you wherever you go. So my dancing, acting and everything is experiences that are packed in a bundle within myself. I am going to take it with myself wherever I go. I am not going to miss acting and dancing as I am not going to leave it. I will always be in touch with Arts and Culture in whatever way I can. I will take it forward and you will see me for sure. I don't know whereas that is the mystery I like life like that. I like to live a life where I keep surprising myself, my family. That's is why it is not difficult for me to bring changes in my life, I enjoy changes. I follow Gautam Buddha's principle of keeping emotions balanced. I am going to take my dance and arts everywhere I go."
When asked about Suyesh, she said, "I will surely bring madness into his life. He is calm and composed whereas I am mad. He gets very entertained looking at me and my friends because we are just so bizarre. We are going to be best friends, for sure and that's fantastic. I am sure it's going to be fun."