When it is the pregnancy time, you need to be healthy and fine. You need to put in many healthy foods to prepare the body for being pregnant and recovering after giving birth. Giving birth to a child can
You Might Also Like: A Few Exercises to Perform During Pregnancy
How to develop a mind for a healthy pregnancy?
If you and your partner have decided for a child, then your body needs time
What is all about pregnancy diet?
The pregnancy diet is nothing but all about a balanced diet. Among the 5 categories of the food- carbohydrate, fat, protein, vitamins and minerals, one should take the proper amount of each of them. Among them, the protein is very important as it can help in the proper growth and development of the baby. Hence
Diet sample to be followed during your happy pregnancy period
Next coming to the hydration of the body- drinking water is very vital. At least 8 to 10 glasses of water should be taken, this amounts to 2.5litres to 3 litres of water for the body. Coming to the food plan, a healthy and filling breakfast is very essential. Consider
The lunch should include all the food categories – rice/ chapatti, dal or legumes, fish or chicken, sweet dessert or curd. Even green vegetable,
So this is all about the pregnancy nutrition which only talks about the proper amount of the foods at
Here are some guides to be followed during pregnancy
For the new mothers, here are some of the pregnancy tips on health to follow:
- Drink as much water as you can. It keeps both of you hydrated.
- Includes proper amount of protein in diet.
- Pregnant women should always be away from smoking and drinking. Even passive smoking can be bad for the baby.
- Always be active during pregnancy. Practice yoga and other light exercises under the supervision of the trained personnel
- Don’t forget to take the prenatal medicines. Even take the vitamins and mineral supplements, folic acids which are very important for the growing baby.
- Read about pregnancy and educate yourself. Know about different symptoms and learn about them from different books or magazines. Educating yourself is a way of preparing your mind for the final month
- Don’t ever stop the food craving. If you are craving for some extra sweet or extra spicy, take them sometimes
- Include travelling as
healthypart of the pregnancy duration. It would keep away the mood swings
- Take proper care of the skin as it becomes sensitive while pregnant
- Become fishy women as it can provide a huge amount of protein
- Massage can be a good way to improve blood circulation to the baby.
- Track the weight gain and be happy on the gain- your baby is growing.
Things that should be avoided
Besides the pregnancy tips on health, here are some more things to avoid during pregnancy:
- Don’t ever make the mistake of wearing heels during pregnancy. Go for shoe shopping and buy some flattering flats for you.
- If you are obese during pregnancy already, don’t ever take risk of cutting calories than the normal during pregnancy.
- Don’t take tension or any mental pressure.
- Don’t eat any rotten foods or unhealthy street foods too. It can cause food infection.
- Don’t eat half boiled or raw cooked foods. Properly boil or cook foods before eating
- High dose of multivitamins can be harmful. So ask doctors before taking the dosage
- Always sleep on your side and not on your back.
- Packaged foods should be readily avoided.
So these are the few basic tips to be followed.
Above all these, rest and adequate sleep
You Might Also Like: What Are The Benefits You Should Know About Having Fruits Daily?