How many times have you found yourself getting envious of Kim Kardashian's buttocks? Big butts are awesome. The buttocks are the part of your body which can biologically make you look attractive. Men are automatically drawn towards women who have big buttocks. As we all know, men are fond of curves.
Are you struggling to get your curves right? If you are not blessed with the body you want or if you have relatively small buttocks, don't lose your heart. There are a number of ways in which you can enhance the shape of your buttocks and make your body get in shape! This article discusses in details the various ways in which you can get rounder and fuller butts.
What Are The Benefits Of Bigger Butts?
Before we start discussing how to get fuller butts, have a look at how big and round butts are a boon for women. Buttocks can not only enhance your beauty but also serve many other purposes.
- Maintaining A Good And Upright Posture: Your butts can help you maintain an upright position. They are also a significant source of confidence for women.
- Body Balance: Your buttock helps to keep your body balance as you propel forward.
- Comfort: A round and fleshy buttock can offer great satisfaction when you sit somewhere. Women with more massive buttocks tend to experience less discomfort as compared to those who have smaller butts.
- They Are A Sign Of Fertility: A round and fuller buttock attribute a great deal to the health and the wellbeing of a woman. This is also a dominant sexual characteristic which symbolizes fertility. Ever since the olden times, it is the pelvic region, the thighs and the buttocks of women that have always been highly exaggerated.
How To Get Bigger Butt?
Are you struggling to achieve the voluptuous and fleshy butt cheeks? It takes a great deal of effort and perseverance to get your curves right. If you want to get your buttocks in shape, you can plan your workout regime and also set your diet chart accordingly. The more the effort you put, the more visible will be the results. Read on to find out.
How Can Exercise Improve Your Butt Shape?
Your buttock region has three muscles. Working them out will help you to strengthen your muscles and also provide you with the desired butt shape. Some of the standard exercises which have been known for being an effective method to gain curvy and round buttocks are:
- Single Leg Bridges: This exercise will tone not only your buttocks but also your hip muscles and thighs. For this, you need to lay back on the ground and bend your knees in a manner that your feet touch the floor. Straighten up the other leg in the air. Apply pressure on the heel of the leg which is on the floor and lifts your lower body up. Repeat this for a number of times.
- Lunge And Side Lunge: Lunges are beneficial for your thighs, buttocks, hips, and inner thighs. For best results, it is advisable to incorporate some weights while making lunges.
- Leg Lift: This exercise requires great strength of the lower body. You need to lie down on your exercise mat with your legs spread out straight in the air. Your arms and hands should rest on the floor. Slowly, try to raise your hips from the floor and hold the position for a few seconds.
- Squats: Squats have, for ages, been known for enhancing the butt shape. Stand with your legs spread apart (shoulder-width). Bringing the hands to the front will help to maintain body balance. Once you are ready and in position, lower your body. Stop when you realize that your buttocks are right above your feet. You can also do squats by placing a barbell on your shoulders.
Apart from these, you can also indulge in regular activities like aerobics, jogging, cycling and so on.
Healthy Eating Is The Key
A balanced and healthy diet is sure to help you gain a great body. In addition to all the above exercises, you need to consume all the nutrients in proper quantities. A healthy diet helps to regulate the hormones properly. One should not only choose the right kind of food but also consume all the meals on time.
- Protein: As we all know, protein is identified to be the building blocks of life. There are some food items which you can include in your diet to increase the intake of protein. Some of the food items which are rich in protein are skimmed milk, eggs, turkey, fish, legumes soy, meat and so on. Buttocks are usually covered with layers of fat. For more significant and voluptuous butt, it is essential to eat good fats. Some of the items that are rich in unsaturated fatty are rice bran oil, nuts, canola oil, peanut butter, olive oil and so on. However, it is always advisable to consult a dietitian and seek recommendations regarding how many calories an individual should consume each day.
- Carbs: Carbs help to boost the growth of fat in the human body. Some of the sound sources of carbohydrates are sweet potatoes, whole grain pasta, apples, barley, potatoes, corn and many more.
- Micronutrients: Minerals and Vitamins are also essential for the proper functioning of the body. Pulses, nuts, vegetables, and fruits are rich in micronutrients. When you work out hard in order to get your buttocks in shape, make sure that you consume vegetables and fruits in large quantities so that your body doesn't become tired or you don't suffer due to lack of energy.
If you follow the tips as mentioned earlier, you will see your buttocks protruding outwards after a particular time. However, you need to make sure that you are tenacious and you don't give up on your workout regime midway.
If you are impatient and you are looking for instant results, you can consider getting hold of a silicone butt enhancer. This is sure to add shape and lift to your buttocks instantly. However, it is always a better idea to opt for something which will provide long term results. Get ready to get that oomph body which men cannot stop drooling at!