Who knew it was that simple?!
Everyone wants clear skin that is without pimples and acne, but not everyone gets it. But hey, you’re beautiful anyway, don’t let anyone tell you any different. Your skin is very sensitive and to always make it glow, you have to take care of it. It isn’t that hard and these little habits daily will ensure that you always have a glowing skin whenever you leave the house.
- Sleep- surprised? Don’t be. It is said that at least 7 hours of sleep is mandatory for an adult. This helps in keeping the dark circles at bay because who wants ‘raccoon eyes’.
2. Clean makeup brushes- everyone loves to put on some makeup when they have to attend a party, and its okay. But remember to clean your makeup brushes regularly or this can result in outbreak of pimples.
3. Detox, anyone? – This may not sound fun but you’ll be surprised at how effective it is. Drink lemon water every morning and cut out on oily and salty snacks for a week and see the difference.
5. Don’t stress, girl- stress is the biggest foe to your skin. It not just creates turmoil inside but it shows on your skin too in the form of wrinkles. Don’t want those at 20.
5. Sunscreen solution- wear sunscreen when you step out of the house. A study says that 90% of wrinkles happen due to sun exposure. Don’t think you can skip the sunscreen in winters, it is equally important then.
6. Take off the makeup- you know after a night of crazy partying when you’re hella tired and just want to hit the sack as is? Don’t. Always clean your face before you sleep and then wash it again with water.
So simple. Ain’t it?